Wonderful Women in Film (WIF) breakfast in beautiful Malibu, CA @ Chart House http://www.chart-house.com with stunning ocean view this morning. Guest Speakers: Producer/Director & Former WIF Board member, and SPE Preferred Vendor, Deirdre DixHunt.
- Charlotte Claiborne – Former VP Human Resources & Worldwide Recruitment for Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- Kathy Sapp – Executive Producer, 20th Century Fox, “Judge Alex”.
- Dr. Boogie – Hair/Makeup expert, currently styling talent for OWN Network. www.boogiesecrets.com
- Xavier Salinas – Production Supervisor, “Intelligence” (new fall CBS TV series).
- Navarelle Dabney – Director of Human Resources for ABM Industries, formerly Director of Recruitment for Turner Broadcasting.
Aaron Speiser’s http://www.aaronspeiser.com acting students (me) Pason http://www.imdb.me/pason, Mariana Anaya http://www.imdb.me/marianaanaya, Pamela Rebora http://www.imdb.me/pamelarebora and Recee St. Cyr gained great information and worked the networking! It was a delight to speak with the panelist after and I made a few new friends/contacts:
Dianne O – Styling Director http://www.dianneo.com and Her wonder husband!
Kathy Bee – http://kathybee.com
Desiree – www.AnEmpoweredWoman.com
Laura Lewis – Attorney
Selise E Eiseman – SEE Films
Actor Jon Haugen
Thank you Candace Bowen http://www.wif.org/news/653-candace-bowen-celebrated for having this event. Allowing everyone stand up to introduce themselves, give us proper time to network, and I’ll see you at the 16th Annual Malibu Celebrity Gold Classic on July 13th! You’re a delight! http://www.wif.org/calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2013/07/13/839/-/wif-malibu-celebrity-golf-classic-2013 & http://www.wif.org/events/the-malibu-golf-classic If you like golf, come out and join us 🙂
Now that’s the way to start a day!
The Redhead Actress